I have dumped 'nofollow'

Monday, August 25, 2008

u comment-i follow
Now my blog is no longer a 'nofollow' blog.I have joined the 'do follow' movement by removing the 'nofollow' tag from my blog.
For those of you who have no idea what 'nofollow' is just continue reading.
Apart from making my blog 'nofollow',I actually did some research as to how to make my own blog a “dofollow” blog. I’d love to get a barrage of comments. (Come on, who doesn’t like attention? Even if it is virtual.)

Let’s see what Wikipedia says about “nofollow” and what it is exactly:



“nofollow is an HTML attribute value used to instruct some search engines that a hyperlink should not influence the link target’s ranking in the search engine’s index. It is intended to reduce the effectiveness of certain types of search engine spam, thereby improving the quality of search engine results and preventing spamdexing from occurring in the first place. The concept for the specification of the attribute value nofollow was designed by Google’s head of webspam team Matt Cutts and Jason Shellen from Blogger.com in 2005.”
nofollow
“Nofollow” was initiated to fight spam, yet it has affected decent backlinkers and blog commentors as well. Luckily for us we have a choice, as there are more “dofollow” sites emerging, where you can actually be rewarded for your linking efforts.

Well the obvious question now is, apart from making my blog a do follow blog, how do I find dofollow blogs, forums and etcetera to link from? Where is dofollow web 2.0? A little skittle around the web for dofollow resources actually proved to be very productive. I actually posted a question on digitalpoint forums and asked how to get high PR links without spending a lot? Apparently, I end up answering my own question.Well,the answer is Do follow search engines. Type your keyword and find only dofollow results.

One personal favorite is W3ec . The interface is very revolutionary. (If you check it out you’ll see what I mean.)

Here are some more great links:

21 Dofollow Social Bookmarking Sites. :Bookmark your way to the Pagerank you’ve always dreamed of!

Sites that really do follow. : Dofollow directory.
Do follow blog community. :Like blogcatalog or technorati, only these is exclusively for bloggers who follow. Did you follow me?
Do Follow Blogs. :Another do follow blog directory.
List of forums that allow “do follow” signature links :Sign your way to link juice.

Backlinking has never been so rewarding, and having too many comments never so accepted. If they say you have something to say about everything, maybe you should be saying what you say in do follow blogs.

Hope this helps you. Spread the virus.

By htRULZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Leave your valuable comments here :-)