Project Get Reviewed (PGR)

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

pgr
Today I am starting a new project which i call "PROJECT GET REVIEWED"' or PGR in short.As the name suggests this is about getting your blog/site reviewed and that too "ABSOLUTELY FREE".When a site/blog is submitted to me for reviews,I will visit your site/blog.I will take my time research on it.then I'll write my reviews and publish them here.So just follow the "3 STEP" procedure given here to request for a review.


Here are the steps you have to Follow:

1.Comment here in this post to give your site/blog link.
2.Write a post about this project in your blog/site.
3.Then I'll write reviews for you..


There are certain things that I would like to mention....

1.The reviews will be published totally "FREE" of cost.
2.The reviews will be published here on "FIRST COME,FIRST SERVE" basis.
3.Any form of cash to alter or affect my views will NOT be entertained
4.The reviews published here will entirely be my views.
5.The reviews will NOT be endorsed by my organization, co-citizens, family and friends.
6.If any of these are voilated,then your published review will be deleted without any notification.
7.Your site/blog will be reviewed only after you write abbout this project in your blog/site.


So you are welcomed here to join this project..

By htRULZ

11 comments:

I feel great as my blog is going to be reviewed first!!

( Is mein cheeten dalna mat bhuliyo)

Anonymous said...
August 27, 2008 at 8:22 PM  

Hi! Thats Cool project dude.
I also wanna to get reviewed, I hope you will a review of my site;)

My Blog:

www.techodia.com

Anonymous said...
August 27, 2008 at 8:30 PM  

@ Shitu
i'm obliged to review your blog

htRULZ said...
August 27, 2008 at 9:21 PM  

@ Ehtisham Khan
your blog will be reviwed very soon....

htRULZ said...
August 27, 2008 at 9:22 PM  

HI please review my blog
I like your concept
http://www.dreamydonkey.com/

Anonymous said...
August 27, 2008 at 10:25 PM  

Check some of blogger hacks to improve your blog
http://www.dreamydonkey.com/search/label/Blogger

Anonymous said...
August 27, 2008 at 10:28 PM  

hey mans congrats for your pagerank.kindly review my blog also
http//techstyro.blogspot.com

Unknown said...
August 27, 2008 at 11:42 PM  

Hey dude,congrats on getting PR 2,hope to see an updation in this too like other fields of your blog.

pls consider my blog jaystech.com for this project too.I have already mentioned a small review of your blog in my site.

thanks

Anonymous said...
August 28, 2008 at 9:11 PM  

oh pls, mine too...can't wait to see your review about my blog. :)
Cheers!

lifeasastitcher said...
August 29, 2008 at 11:14 PM  

I'm hesitant about this but I welcome constructive criticism. Please review my blog.
Thanks.

Jocelyn said...
August 30, 2008 at 11:13 AM  

Did the reviews happen yet?

Jocelyn said...
December 24, 2008 at 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Leave your valuable comments here :-)