beFunky: Cartoonize Your Photos and Videos

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I always love having fun with photographs but I find it difficult coz I'm not good with Photoshop.Now I feel my problem is rather solved .How ??? Well, a cool site beFunky let's u have fun with ur photo's.I enjoyed having a hand with some ..........

Geeky Gates





50 Cent

Snoop Dogg


Really guys it's an awesome online application lets you easily cartoonize photos and videos. Turn videos into cartoons, create digital painting out your pictures, create animated avtars and more.

beFunky Features

  • Turn your photos into digital paintings and comic style animated cartoons.
  • Convert into cartoons .
  • Create and enhance cartoonized avtars: Choose between different background scenes, clothes and accessories, hairstyles, etc.
  • Warp tool: push and pull any area of an image (enlarge lips, reduce nose size, etc.).
  • Get a black and white pencil drawing of any photo.
  • Embed your beFunky stuff on or profile pages.
  • Ask for tips and suggestions from beFunky community.
Visit beFunky n enjoy......

By htRULZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Leave your valuable comments here :-)